If you like the Mac look, appreciate the Windows functionality, and work for your software, you are already running. Or you love the interface of Mac but don’t want to move to Apple products due to some reasons like the high costs of Apple products. But you still want to look at your pc or windows to look like the Mac. You can make Windows 10 look like Mac; we will use a lot of software.
Important to note here to create a restore point before you make windows 10 look like Mac so that if there happens to be any problem, you should go back to your original windows 10 appearance. Now you can benefit from both Operating System Mac and Windows, One with its appearance and the other with its functionality.
By doing some processes, you can make windows 10 look like Mac. After it, your desktop or laptop will look exactly like a Mac, but its features will be Windows 10 because the Operating System is still Windows 10. So you can now enjoy both features.
Customize Windows 10 to look like Mac
Customizing your windows 10 operating system to look like Mac is a very simple process and not much tricky; you need to install a few free software.
Follow carefully the steps below to make your desktop appear like Mac, and you will be ready to use your new apple theme for Windows 10.
Here we will use two different methods and software to look at our windows pc or desktop like Mac.
1. Using the Skin Pack
To change your windows to look like Mac manually and have knowledge about windows, you should use a skin pack to change the UI of your windows. Using a skin pack changes the appearance of your windows, making the icon and tab style look like Mac.
By using the skin pack, you can manually customize appearance features.
- First of all, you should need to create a system restore point, and it is highly recommended. If something goes wrong or after using this theme, you want to go back to your original theme, and you can’t uninstall the skin pack to restore your previous theme of windows 10 easily.
- Press the Windows button and then type Setting and click enter.
- When the setting window opens, type Create a restore point in the search box and enter.
- Now the window with System properties opens. Left-click on the Create button you are presented there and give a name to the restore session you will create.
- Proceed with the system restoration.
- Download a Mac theme for Windows 10. Choose the theme compatible with your OS and has the same system type (32bit or 64bit).
- After the download, install the theme to make your pc like a Mac.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to choose the features of your choice and your taste.
- After the installation has been done. Restart your PC and enjoy the cool and attractive look of Mac.
Now your PC that is actually running on windows will look like a Mac, but all the features of it are of windows because the operating system is windows.
2. Using Mac OS Transformation Pack
If you don’t know about windows 10, your PC looks cooler like Mac.
Download and install the Mac OS transformation pack; this tool allows you to easily change your PC look to Mac because it is only one step process. And you can easily customize your pc look by using this tool.
This tool will totally change your PC look to Mac, including more features than the Skin Pack. It brings Mac themes, wallpapers, and new OS X features to your Windows computer.
After the installation, reboot your system, and you will see totally new UI of your windows 10 OS.
If anything goes wrong and you accidentally have not set the restore point of your system, then Install windows 10 again to use the windows features.