In this modern era where technology is completely changing life. Human health and the health of other species are also changing. Not just changing but completely revolutionising the health field. The technologies that will make health care easy are quickly becoming available in hospitals and homes in European countries. We can illustrate that digital health is revolutionizing the world in this era due to extensive development in the field of technology.
Technologies have already taken an integral part of our lives. Made life easy and fast and completely transformed our lives. From even entertainment to healthcare and in industries everywhere, we find the application of technology. Now data-driven from some sources claim that digital health is revolutionizing the whole world. Due to its unique technologies and guidance from routine surgeries to extensive operations.
The pandemic has significantly affected our lives and our way of living. Recently we have faced a big pandemic worldwide, which substantially affects the whole, especially the European countries and the USA. And this gives a response to the exchange of reliable data between countries. It leads towards telemedicine, so experts and analysts analyse extensive data in different countries.
Today, we focus on delivering access to new treatments and technologies. To ensure the development of further medical innovation and a sustainable global healthcare system in a globally competitive Europe, we must all work together now to make this a reality.
What is digital health?
Digital health is an extensive term that encompasses various terms like health, m-health and telehealth and captures everything from electronic patient records, remote monitoring, connected devices, digital therapeutics and more. It means embracing information technology, big data, AI, and machine learning to collect, share, analyze and use data on patient outcomes to help healthcare professionals make informed decisions and improve care.
What is the future of Digital Health?
This is not fiction or science fiction. But the changing in our lives is due to access to technology and tools in homes and hospitals!
Digital transformation is already here.
- Optimized Diagnosis: Radiology departments are using artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize diagnosis
- Enhanced Monitoring:‘Smart inhalers monitor asthma patients’ use of medication.
- Remote Engagement: Medical specialists are offering advice to patients and training colleagues remotely
- Connected Data: Clinics are securely sharing vital patient information to enhance individuals’ care
- Ongoing Feedback: We pool outcomes data to extract real-world insights on how interventions add value.
- Tech-enabled Delivery: In times of crisis, we use drone technology to deliver medicine in remote areas.
- Improved Efficiency: We are looking at blockchain technologies to increase efficiencies across global supply chains and speed up the time of manufacturing and delivering medicinal products to patients.
- Breakthrough Research: Clinical trial data from around the world is shared across borders to more quickly develop new medicines that are safe and effective
The researchers are working to improve the security of data exchange over long distances and how to improve the patient experience by remote monitoring. And they are also working on how citizens can enjoy natural health by control on their data.
Modren Health Ecosystem
Today, technology has changed everything in our lives and the ways of thinking for established and newcomers. By joining hands, the Pharm and Tech companies can enhance human health status, improve health outcomes, personalize therapies, enable care coordination, and shift services from inpatient to outpatient settings, even home care. This is for a vast number of disease conditions.
The struggles are made to develop a European approach to AI that promotes Europe’s innovation capacity in AI while supporting the development and uptake of ethical and trustworthy AI. As this critical work proceeds, all stakeholders will benefit from a framework that is grounded in evidence and developed in consultation with them.
Technology is changing our life now; shortly, it will be different and innovative.